Filing Police Report Through NYPD Online Reporting Service

What types of reports can be filed online?

Lost property: property that was left by accident in a public place

Petit Larceny: property valued at $1,000 or less that was taken without your permission

Criminal Mischief: intentional damage to property that is not over $250

Graffiti: drawing, scratching or etching on property

Please refer to the chart above to determine which crimes or incidents can be reported online. For immediate police assistance, dial 911 or contact the local precinct.

To proceed to the online reporting, use this link: